How do I activate my service?
To activate your VSAT service, please follow the steps below:
- Connect the modem directly to a PC or laptop using the supplied blue network cable
- Open your web browser and try to visit any website. The activation page will load showing a blue banner and a red house with a pretty red roof. Click on the "Click here" link at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- The next page to load will check the quality of your hardware installation and signal strength. If the Forward Link or Return Link SNR values are below 9dB, you will see the word ERROR and will not be able to activate. Please contact us to arrange for a technician to align your satellite dish. If the status is OK, please click on Continue.
- In the next page, you will be requested to enter your activation key in the form provided. Enter the numbers in the left box and the letters in the right box then click Save
- If you enter the activation key correctly, the following page will load confirming that you have successfully activated your service. To complete the process, please click on Reboot to restart your modem and complete the activation process.
If you wish to download the Self Activation document complete with screenshots and Arabic language, please Click Here.